Well I woke up yesterday morning to realize that I had no voice. I don't know what happened...just kind of out of the blue (maybe it was too much singing to myself in the car!). I am so thankful for a day off of work today to rest up and get well again. Much needed. So what do I have to tell you?!? Well yesterday morning I job-shadowed my physiotherapist which was so good. I think it's really something I would enjoy doing, so I'm going to try to get connected with a few other physios and do some shadowing somewhere else too. I'm excited to see where I end up. It's frustrating sometimes...well actually...a lot of the time, not knowing where I'll end up career-wise. I just like knowing the future, but unfortunately it's not mine to know until God chooses. Nonetheless, I know wherever I do find myself that I'll be content b/c it'll be where God wants me and that's the awesomeness (if thats even a word) of it all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home