"Z"

Sunday, June 11, 2006

A few more pics!


Joel and Cyriac in the Arabian Sea.

Arabian Sea


this was in a nearby town, Chikballapur, when a strike was going on

Green Valley's surroundings

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristine Brown said...

I've been meaning to visit your blog for some time now, and I'm glad I finally have a moment to sit down and read your thoughts and see your extraordinary pictures. What a beautiful experience. I am very encouraged by the Lord's hand in guiding you and convicting you to participate in His work in India. It is hard to be away (so very far away) from the dreams He has planted, but we can be sure that He is tending those dreams beautifully. The Lord always encourages me with this verse in that regard: "How great is Your goodness, which You have stored up for those who fear You, which You have wrought for those who take refuge in You, before the soms of men!" -psalm 30:19. Continue to walk in faith, sister. I look forward to hearing and seeing more of God's goodness to you.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey Zabrina! Your pictures are great, it looks like you really had a blast down there.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home