First Week of Holidays
Well I just got back late last night from visiting my brother and his family in California - it was such a restful and just altogether wonderful trip out. I was able to meet my nephew, now 5 months old, for the first time...what a cutie...and spend time playing with my niece - she really loves "Ring around the Rosy" - so much time was spent singing that song. She is quite a sweet and funny little one. I already find myself missing them. Kids are just so much fun. It was also good to see my brother and sister-in-law. The last time I'd seen them was last Christmas, so our visit together was long overdue. Yup, to sum it up, it was good.
It's been nice not thinking about school for the past week. A good time of relaxation and refreshment - much needed. Soon it will be time to come back to reality though - I hate how that has to happen! But such is life.
Just a short update, but it will have to suffice for now. Blessings to you all and hope you have a restful holiday and a Merry Christmas and take the time to reflect on the meaning of it all - Christ!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home