God is SO Good!
I am so thankful for the truth that my life and all it contains is in His hands and not mine. Sometimes though, I do like to amuse myself by acting like its mine to control, but I know its not and it is so much better that way. I am thankful for the daily promptings of my heart to 'Be still and know He is God' - thats right He is God. He is Almighty. He is sovereign. He is our provider, sustainer, perfecter. Our peace in times of unrest. Our comfort in times of struggle. God is God and God is good. He is faithful when we are faithless. He remains with us when we stray away from Him. He holds us in His hands and will never let us go. This is truth. He is truth. I am so unbelievably thankful for who He is and that as many times as I place the things of this world (in my life, education and studying) before my time with Him, He will always be there waiting for me to return to Him in humble surrender and acknowledgment of my shortcomings and inadequacy - an inadequacy that can be made adequate in only One - in and through His grace. A grace that abounds to an unfathomable measure.

1 Comments:
Hey Zabrina, thanks for the greeting. And I completely agree with you, especially in light of my birthday, and all the wonderful thigns He is doing in my life. God is good!
Post a Comment
<< Home