"Z"

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Back at work these days. It was so nice to have a week off and especially to be able to spend that time at Capernwray...what a refreshing week in being reminded of all He is to us...His goodness, His faithfulness, His sovereignty, and moreover His grace as our loving Father. It was such a blessing to have that week of teaching and also to be able to see some familiar faces of staff and previous students. I sure do miss my year of being at Capernwray and all the people that the Lord placed there with me that year. Seems so long ago, in a way, but yet at the same time just like it was yesterday...funny how life goes sometimes.

Well this past week of being back at home has been quite challenging, both mentally and physically. I've been feeling so drained and weak, but am slowly getting better. Having a week at Capernwray really confirmed for me that my desire to go back for LTS is something that is more of a need. Now it's just a matter of where that all fits in. I struggle with learning how to balance my life at times...submission is a difficult thing. All I know, is that in God's timing (which sure can be frustrating at times...as I crave control over my life) it will all play out and work out. I was talking to a friend this week who said that sometimes when you are confused about what step to take and what you should be doing to just grasp whats right in front of you and go forward in it until the rest becomes clear which right now is university...kinda reminds me of a song I heard a long time ago that says "Do what your hand finds to do for the Lord is with you". It's true...whatever I end up doing, God will be with me...what a relief that is in knowing that even if I do go down the wrong path, God will be there with me too (Psalm 139). He is so faithful! I am so thankful that I can trust in Him to carry me through every day, every moment...He will never let me go and as I strive to draw closer to Him, He will draw closer to me...what a wonderful truth!

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Sorry about the cd mix up. I wonder if someone received a teaching cd when they wanted a slideshow.

You don't need to send the slideshow back. Enjoy it! I'll send you the teaching series tomorrow.

Peace.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home