Makias Luke Chaudhary
I am thrilled to announce the birth of my nephew, Makias Luke Chaudhary! What a cutie...born on July 5, 2006.
I must say it sure is a struggle being so far away from both him and my niece as they live in California. However, I am looking forward to seeing them at the end of August before I start school.
So that's mostly what is new in my life. I am super stoked as I'm heading out to Capes tomorrow for a week! It's been too long since I've been there and I'm really looking forward to catching up with some people and having a week of being fed spiritually.
Aside from that, work is going well. I have a lot of good laughs with my co-workers which helps to make my job somewhat more enjoyable. I'm still working on finishing my chem course which I haven't had a lot of time for lately which has been frustrating...I've been working far too much these past few weeks and am really psyched for my week of rest up ahead. I don't know, I guess that's about all for now. Time for bed!

1 Comments:
Zabrina,
Hey congrats on your little newphew!! My sister is due August 12. It's so exciting when you sisters and brothers start having kids hey? So.. how was your time at Capes? I'm sure it was good to be back again. Brad and i would love to go out and visit again sometime. well hope all is well keep in touch! Love sam:)
Post a Comment
<< Home