Life sure can be questionable at times - I guess one could say that I have been quite overwhelmed lately in seeing people I care so much for falling from their faith and then with others just recognizing their total disregard for all that He is. I feel as though a huge 'burden' has been placed on my heart for these people. People who know Him, yet don't really 'know' Him. Sometimes I feel like prayer is just an easy way out when really I should be facing the situation head on. But how does one go about such a feat? How does one address this issue, more specifically with the churchgoers and Bible study attenders who seem to put on a facade of desiring to know more, but really aren't with it at all and aren't sincerely pursuing it. It literally eats away at me as I watch these people go on day to day in this way - why won't they embrace all that He is? Why can't they realize the greatness of life that can be attained if they would only truly grasp onto His hands and walk with Him in each moment breathing each breath in light of who He is. If only they could taste the satisfaction that can be found only in Him.

1 Comments:
Hi Zabrina,
I know exactly what you're saying. What to do? Keep befriending them. Keep praying for them. And yes, of course, keep firing truth at them head on.
Thanks.
AG
Post a Comment
<< Home