"Z"

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I've fallen in love

Yes, it is true - a true story, I think I have found love...where you may ask!? Well first let me give a little preamble to this great love I have uncovered...its sweet, satisfying, consistent, faithful...smooth yet a little crunchy...have you figured it out yet...let me help...toast w/ PB and jam! One of those oh so wonderful things in life that you've known for ages, but come to rediscover at just the right time. I think I have said enough!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha oh zabrina .. you really had me goin for like 2 seconds i was like . . . WHEN DID SHE GET A BOYFRIEND!! lol but its just pb n j. can't say i've tried it. cuz i'm allergic. lol but i'll take your word for it :)

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home