The Pursuit of Him!
"See, I have set before you today life and prosperity, and death and adversity; in that I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in His ways and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His judgments, that you may live and multiply, and that the LORD your God may bless you in the land where you are entering to possess it...I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. So choose life in order that you may live...by loving the LORD your God, by obeying His voice, and by holding fast to Him..." (Deuteronomy 30:15-20)
"For indeed in this house we groan, longing to be clothed with our dwelling from heaven, inasmuch as we, having put it on , will not be found naked. For indeed while we are in this tent, we groan, being burned, because we do not want to be unclothed but to be clothed, so that what is mortal will be swallowed up by life. Now He who prepared us for this very purpose is God, who gave to us the Spirit as a pledge.
Therefore, being always of good courage, and knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord - for we walk by faith, not be sight - we are of good courage, I say, and prefer rather to be absent from the body and to be at home with the Lord. Therefore we also have as our ambition, whether at home or absent to be pleasing to Him...
Therefore, knowing the fear of the Lord, we persuade men, but we are made manifest to God; and I hope that we are made manifest also in your consciences...For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this, that one died for all, therefore all died; and He died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf.
...Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come."
(2 Corinthians 5:2-17)
"Whom have I in heaven but You?
And besides You, I desire nothing on earth.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
But God is the strength (rock)
of my heart and my portion forever."
(Psalm 73:25-26)

1 Comments:
oh yes!
i remember my aunty sayin that she was comin out your way here pretty soon.
yes seth is quite the cuty :)
Yup, me n jenny are out at capes again this summer! i am very excited, its the last summer that i can actually work there so it should be fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home