"Z"

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

consistency

I've been thinking...why is it that we seem to reflect on the death & resurrection of Christ only at this time of year (well at least, thats how it often seems to be for me)?! Yes, it is great that we take the time to reflect on all these things, but why not all the time, why just once a year - is it any less meaningful the other 363 days of the year? - I propose that it isn't and is something that we should continually be mindful of and live in light of...for myself, this year more than any other, this 'price' that was paid - this magnificent gift has become more real to me - the magnitude of it...the indescribable representation of God's love for us poured out. How does one even begin to comprehend it? I often find myself overwhelmed by it all - just by the greatness and magnitude of it. How are we to act accordingly? My efforts at times seem so futile and minute in comparison to all He has done and is doing - how can I ever possibly glorify Him for all that He is when He IS so Great?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home