"Z"

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Tagged

So apparently I have been tagged...I think this is stupid and I am a little annoyed, but nonetheless, I guess I may as well just do it...so five things you may not know about me...this is hard b/c I think those who know me, know me quite well, but i'll try...

1. I used to be a distance runner - from grades 4-7...until I got asthma and then had to stop. It really sucks because I really enjoy it, but my need for oxygen far outweighs my love for the 'sport'. I hope to slowly work my way back into it someday.


2. I hate eggs.

3. I sleep with a smurf blanket...most of you from Capes would know this, but the rest of you probably do not.


4. I love mathematics...it is hard to explain, but when I am doing math, I get this 'feeling' in my head that I just love - like my brain is actually working! I used to want to be an actuary or a math professor.

5. I just applied this weekend, for the second time, for the Nuclear Medicine program at SAIT in Calgary...we'll see what happens.

...sorry chris, that probably wasn't that interesting, but such is life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

there's so many things wrong with what you just wrote.. First of all, eggs??? Who doesn't like eggs? Eggs are amazing!!! And on the opposite side... Math?? eew man.

But finally... you didn't tag anyone :p LOL.

Good luck on your application.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey I just read your comment from one of my earlier blog entries... which for some reason wasn't emailed to me like all my comments should be. Anyway, I'd love a copy of Susie's running club thing... Man I tried running the track today, and it killed me... I could only do like 10 minutes.. Such a big difference between track and a cross trainer or treadmill.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home