yippee!!!
Well I am finally done school for the summer...wrote my rhetorical criticism exam today which was so ridiculously long - 2 essays plus some other q's too - over half the class didn't finish within the 3 hrs...craziness, but hey now it is done and I can't really do anything about it, so I figure why get caught up worrying about it - its done. Sometimes I wonder how I managed to get through this year of school - definitely a year of learning how to "do university" - so hopefully it'll go better next year. Yep, so I am so relieved to finally be done and to start fully enjoying life again now that school is not there to hold me back! Time to start prepping for my nuc med interview on the 30th which I am really looking forward to - within the next week I hope to get a lot of research done so that I'll be good to go. On Monday, I'm going to the hospital to spend some time in the nuclear medicine department, so I'm also looking forward to that.
In other news, well not really news, but anyways...I am so enjoying this amazing weather. It is seriously wonderful. On my break this evening at work, I went for a walk for half an hour - it was so good to just be able to walk outside in the warmth...without a sweater or jacket and without mosquitos - well not yet anyways.
What more can I say...life is great!

2 Comments:
I am taking "Office Tech" a two-year course in just one year. It'll be super busy but I'm really looking forward to going back to school. I miss it so much... hard to believe eh? Well, I should get going to work! See you in the summer! Which week are you coming?
Hi Z! I found you!! Nice to read your thoughts!! You see a whole other side to someone when you visit them in blog land!!
Jill
Post a Comment
<< Home