"Z"

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

33 days to go!

Crazy how time is drawing near to head out...just over a month til I leave MB. A bit of a change in plans. Originally the plan was to drive out on August 20th. The week before I already had plans to visit Capernwray in BC and to spend a few days beforehand with my roommate in Surrey and then to fly home for a few days and head out again. But now it looks like I'll just be heading to Calgary straight from BC and my parents will drive my stuff and my car out on the Labour day weekend seeing as how I can't actually move into my suite until after Sept. 1st. So now I'll be leaving on the 12th instead of the 20th. Turns out I actually start at school a few days earlier than I thought too, which is actually okay with me b/c I planned on being there at that time anyways, so August 23rd will be my first day at SAIT.

As excited as I am to move and be on my own, studying something I want to be studying, I must admit that I am also starting to freak a little as I think about all the crazy studying and intensity I have before me. Something I have been learning over the past few years is to rest in the Lord...I just hope and pray that I will really be able to continue putting this into practice over the next year. I know He is faithful to carry us through that which He has called us to! He has never failed me and I trust that He never will, but yet in my nature, there is a tendancy to still stress in my somewhat of a perfectionist mindset. It seems like I am so often brought back to the challenge of Charlie Fordham..."I believe in God...Do I believe in God?" alluding to how far we are willing to take and trust in our belief in Him. In spite of this the Lord continues to reign sovereign and for this I am thankful. My desire for life and especially for this next year is that in all I do, I would truly be doing it for His glory...such a challenge, but yet an important goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home