"Z"

Sunday, July 01, 2007

In awe of the Intricacy of His care for me

One thing I appreciate about my church is that a few times throughout the year we have a sharing Sunday - a time for the congregation to share praise & prayer items with each other. Not that I have every actually got up to share during these times, but nonetheless I do really value these times and think it is so vital to be able to have this experience with fellow believers to be reminded of His faithfulness, sovereignty, etc. To that end, today I was reminded of His sovereignty. Someone alluded to the fact that God has set out plans for our lives even before we were born. He has gone before us in every circumstance/situation in life and will continue to go before us. This truth just floors me...as if, He, the Lord of all creation, would put so much care into 'my life' - the life of one who is so unworthy of Him, of any of all the blessings He pours out. I am so encouraged by this truth. That I need not worry about the future, that I need not stress about planning because He will and He has already gone before me to set things right and so long as I choose to continue in obedience/faith in Him that I can rely on this truth of His goodness. I am thankful for those in my life that God has chosen to remind me of such things at such a time that I need to be reminded of them - how Great is our God! The beauty of how He chooses to work and to make Himself known causes me to stand in awe of Him time and time again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home