"Z"

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

almost a surety

I had my nuclear medicine interview Monday afternoon. I was crazy nervous as I was waiting in the hall for them to call me in. My breathing was going crazy b/c of my anxiety, but once I got into the interview I was surprisingly very relaxed - it was great. So I left the interview feeling really good about it...I felt like my answers to all the questions were adequate and a lot of the questions I prepared myself for, were ones that were asked which was great...there were a handful of others I wasn't so prepared for, but i thought I answered them well anyways. So they told me that I should be expecting a final offer of a seat for the program sometime next week as thats when they'll be mailing out the letter. It's kind of a two part process - first the interview team recommends people for the seats and then based on the clinical practicum sites available and students' agreeance upon the sites they are chosen for they are officially offered a seat in the program...
well today, i got an email saying that I had been recommended by the interview committe...I was pretty shocked when I saw the email in my inbox as I wasn't expecting to hear anything until next week...I literally jumped up and down out of excitement (good thing no one was home to see me!)...so from what I understand this basically means that I'm in...they sent me a form that I need to sign and fax saying that I agree to do my clinical in Winnipeg (which is what i wanted anyways) and then now i just need to wait for customer services to officially offer me the seat. Good times in the Chaudhary household today! It was fun being able to tell my brother and sis whose basement suite I'll be living in when I go out to Calgary. I am so stoked for all thats to come!

2 Comments:

Blogger agapetos said...

Congrats Zabrina!! How exciting! I'm very happy for you!!

6:51 AM  
Blogger tzink said...

Congratulations. Sounds exciting.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home