Lacking Patience
Do you ever become so overcome with a thought that it becomes all you think about to an extent of actually making you physically sick because it drives you crazy...well it seems this is my life at the moment. I am hoping and trying to convince myself that maybe I just have the flu or something like that, but I'm not so sure. The Lord prompted me today to be reminded of the fact that He is faithful and that I simply need to rest in this knowledge, but sometimes it is so difficult. In this specific circumstance it is not a matter of my not trusting him...I know He will work things out in the end for the best. I think it is more a lack of patience as I wait to receive an answer. Somtimes waiting just simply sucks, for lack of a better word. I often wish that answers to my life questions were instantaneous...but no, I have to wait. I am sure that in some way this waiting is meant to build my character and make me stronger or something of that nature, but yet knowing this does not make the process that much easier.

1 Comments:
I could have written this entry many many times in my life! Waiting is one of the most challenging things .... it is kind of interesting, though, once you can look back, seeing how the timing was so much better left in His hands then if I had gotten "it" quickly .... still not easy though.
Post a Comment
<< Home