8 days!
Went to Brandon today to take a tour of and meet some people in the nuclear medicine department. I also signed my contract with them to commit to working there after I'm done the program - so it's official now! Inititally I wasn't too excited about the prospect of working there, but now I am actually looking forward to it. The people in the department appeared to be really nice and supportive and the hospital is super nice. So yeah, I think it should be good. I'm sure it'll be a little hard at first seeing as how I don't know anyone out there, but it's all good. Apparently there are a lot of rec sports teams which is great b/c I've been wanting to get into playing basketball again.
So 8 days til I leave Winnipeg. Seems like the plans continually change, but I think this is the official leaving date now. Will start the drive out to Calgary on the 10th with my parents to bring all my stuff out there and then on the 12th will fly out to BC for our week at Capernwray. Really looking forward to that as well as the weekend after being at Capernwray I will be spending a couple days with one of my Bible school roommates who I haven't seen for over 2 years! It's crazy to think it has already been that long since I was a student out there...on the 19th I'll be flying back to Calgary and will start settling in...and then school starts on the 23rd. So that is the revised plan...now I just need to start packing! - so much looking forward to the move out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home